Go Back   Russia Channel Discussion Forum > Human Rights > International Human Rights

Notices

Knowledge is Freedom

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 4th February 2009, 20:31

Knowledge is freedom?
Knowledge is power?

Knowledge is merely entertainment (for the mind) if not applied specifically & appropriately. Although it does contribute to self-awareness and good conversation.

It is considered pop-culture to complain that you have to take certain classes at school ....and you will never need to use such information and training. Is it just exercise for the mind?

How would knowledge (ie: history) aid in an individual's growth and moving forward in one's life and community? Really?
Old 25th March 2009, 19:27

"...Aren't American women considered more educated that most foreign women? Would American women be more resourceful in these types of situations, and further increase the risk of kidnapping from this population?..."

...comparing to Mozambick,maybe.Next to a Russian lady,an American woman is a retard.......in dire need of professional help....
Old 25th March 2009, 22:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorzhanin View Post
"...comparing to Mozambick,maybe.Next to a Russian lady,an American woman is a retard.......in dire need of professional help....
Amen brother!
Old 3rd April 2009, 22:59

Well, I'm american, and I'm quite intelligent & good-looking, too!

Of course, I just ran two miles and walked two miles--so I've got "runner's high" and feel pretty confident. However, the short shorts and the tan don't hurt.....
Old 3rd April 2009, 23:01

...And would that be....DECREASE....the incidence of kidnapping?

DECREASE
Old 16th April 2009, 22:02

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATALbR View Post
Well, I'm american, and I'm quite intelligent & good-looking, too!

Of course, I just ran two miles and walked two miles--so I've got "runner's high" and feel pretty confident. However, the short shorts and the tan don't hurt.....
Well,if you are good-looking,you don't have to be intelligent. But,can you do what Russian ladies do every day? Can you manipulate your husband(boyfriend,etc.) into doing things exactly the way you want,but all the time make him sure,that all of it was his idea? Can you cook a good supper using a chunk of age-old ham,a loaf of stale bread and a couple of eggs? Can you work on your veggi garden all weekend and still show up for Sunday dinner looking like a runway model(no going to hair-dresser,either)?