Go Back   Russia Channel Discussion Forum > Society > Business

Notices

Business Opportunity

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14th February 2005, 09:50

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that one of my personal business partners is coming to Moscow to begin business there. Only reason I'm posting this is to invite anyone and everyone to an open meeting (moderators welcome). If your like me and don't feel like working for the rest of your life, or your like my friends who like what they do but are always keeping their options open, then you need to check this out. You owe it to yourself. It wont cost anything to go to this meeting. But in my opinion it is time well spent (it was for me). He'll be talking about how to make money on the web. And how to keep it coming in month after month, year after year, even though you only work for it for one short period of time. If anyone is interested in what I'm talking about, then feel free to email me. I'm a yahoo.com user. My e-mail is Wheeets@yahoo.com, or feel free to post on this thread.

As you can see I type in english but if you don't, just send me your name and e-mail address, and I'll give you the place to go at what time(notice that I'm not putiing it in this post, this is the only requirement to meet, I figure if someone cant e-mail me back, they probally shouldn't be in business anyway).

By the way I am new to the forum, so you'll probally see my name on the user forum from time to time.

Bye,
Jesse

[b][Moved from Open Board]

[Edited by C-Force on 15th February 2005 at 07:35]
Old 24th March 2012, 08:31

kindly check your e.mail