Go Back   Russia Channel Discussion Forum > Culture > History

Notices

Joseph Stalin was the best country leader ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 23rd August 2011, 06:01

Josef Stalin was the greatest leader of Russia,
Old 7th July 2013, 05:24

Still....Koba was the best leader.
Old 7th July 2013, 05:29

I agree too
Old 10th October 2013, 14:48

I totally do agree with the OP.
The U.S. was created by killing 10's of millions of native American Indians. But the colonists already had superior weapons and money. They also had other countries willing to help them.
And the state of Hawaii was taken by an illegal military coup staged by the U.S. military. Hawaii wasn't even granted statehood till most of the Hawaiians had been killed.

Иосиф Виссарионович Джугашвили (Сталин) (Stalin) wasn't stealing somebody else's nation. What he was doing was saving his own nation after Tzar Nicholas II had his Bloody Sunday and brought Russia to near economic and military collapse. Through the 4 vital stages of the Russian Revolution - and under Stalin - Russia rose from an agrarian society to one of the 2 most powerful nations the world has ever seen.

Yeah, a lot of lives were lost but that happens in any Revolution. And for what Russia gained, I believe it was totally worth the price. I mean, how many more Russians would have died if Nicholas II had remained in power? Probably as many or more - I think more.
Stalin was the greatest military leader since Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar and he has my respect.

Btw, I'm not Russian. My family has been in America since the 1700's (from Scotland). But I ignore propaganda when I study world history and search for the truth. And the truth is that Stalin, the U.S.S.R., and President Putin were all vital to build and to keep Russia strong in the face of an aggressive world that would not be so agreeable if Russia was weak. Imo, Stalin was a true champion of the loyal Russian people and deserves to be celebrated as such. He may be responsible for some of the red in that lower stripe but he's also responsible for the bright future represented in the white stripe above that.
Old 21st November 2013, 06:08

Hi se7ski, You said very well sir.

Best Regards: Vorosilov
Old 3rd March 2014, 06:01

Oscar for Koba, he was the best director ever...