Go Back   Russia Channel Discussion Forum > Human Rights > Human Rights in Russia

Notices

Human Rights In Russia? How about America?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th March 2006, 21:26

If you don't like it

Look, if you don't like it, depend on your own personal talent to get rich so you can set your own hours. However, if you aren't that motivated, just remember what Gene Simmons of KISS wrote in his autobiography: "Not everyone can climb Mt. Everest. Someone's got to go wrap fish."

I HATE working 75 hours a week. Why do you think I'm working on MY OWN BOOK?
Old 17th March 2006, 04:25

Cool Not much interest

WOW, you all haven't visited this subject in a year. There is an old saying increased security will only decrease freedom and your rights. Yes there should be human rights, they are those inallianable human rights only give my the Creator of a world. See ya in Moscow, I will be the one you can't see, just watching.

I guess you have been here, i'm new at this and didn't go to last page!! I learn quick though.
Old 19th February 2007, 04:07

Going to Canada won't solve anything

Going to Canada will only give more power to the Right-Wing psychos in America. Do you really want that?
Old 24th February 2007, 11:23

Send a message via ICQ to Ivan_A
I wonder, how all the articles about human rights in russia look so much similar, as if they were written by one author. It's a typical set of stamps: chechnya-Ukos-Politkovskaya-nongovernmental organizations.
When the first, much more cruel and bloody chechen war began, they didn't say anything. Also it's usually forgotten, that Chechnya always was a part of Russia, and it's incorrect comparying chechen wars with iraq intervention. If Hawai want to separate, what would the american government do ?
The story with Hodorkovsky...He stolen too much
I've heard about Politkocskaya few times before she was killed, but I read a lot. She was't so well known and important person to be killed for her political activity
As for the nongovernmental organizations... We all know, how the "colour" revolutions in ex- soviet republics were organized :-) And many revolutions in other countries before.

Last edited by Ivan_A; 24th February 2007 at 12:40.
Old 27th February 2007, 00:13

Smile You are absolutely correct

You hit it, man.

We Americans have no right to meddle in Russian affairs the way Bush is attempting to-mainly because it's YOUR affairs AND WE have no sense of history.

What if Hawaii wanted to leave the Union? Hell! The South tried it and lost. The bloodiest war in American History was fought over States' Rights. The federal government prevailed.

By the way, will someone please tell those stupid rednecks in the American South that it's over and THEY LOST????

By the way, everyone has come to the consensus that Texas thinks it's its own screwed up nation-just like Chechnya.

Don't worry about your English. Most Americans can't speak it properly, anyway.
Old 18th August 2008, 19:18

When it Comes to Human rights, there is no big difference between USA and Russia
Old 19th August 2008, 18:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratix View Post
When it Comes to Human rights, there is no big difference between USA and Russia
Hmm..let me see. No state controlled media outlets or dead journalists. No opponents to the president being jailed or poisoned. No visas being denied daily. Yep, you are right. America looks just like Russia....NOT!